Let the little paws run!
Your days are full.
Somehow that to-do list never does seem to get any shorter.
You worry about your dog.
Is he getting enough exercise? Enough attention? What is he getting himself up to while you’re away during the day?
Let us put your mind at ease.
We’ll take the daily dog walk off your to-do list and the worry off your mind.
Why send your dog to hike with LPBA?
Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Positive Reinforcement Trained Dog Walkers
- Small groups for safety and individualized attention
- Dogs grouped by size, age, and play style for maximum fun and safety
- A minimum full hour of romping on exciting nature trails
- Good manners reinforced throughout all hikes
- Lots of recall practice
- Free pick-up and drop-off from your home
- Daily reports and pics so you can see the fun your dog’s been up to
Your dog gets…
Exercise, and lots of it. The joy of making long-term dog friends. Lots of love and attention from his walker. But the biggest thing? The chance to really be a dog—to follow his nose and explore the world and happily wear himself out!
A dog who’s a joy to come home to—happy and relaxed and ready to cuddle up on the couch instead of demanding a neighborhood hike. An intact house to come home to—no digging or chewing or other unintended projects born of boredom. But the biggest thing? Peace of mind, knowing your dog has had a fabulous day.