We make dog training easy
We understand our clients are busy.
You want a well-behaved family dog without having to become a dog trainer yourself. That’s why we do the training for you.
We do the training. You enjoy the results.
What can we help with?
Whether your dog is doing things you wish she wouldn’t, or not doing things you wish she would, Karin can help.
- Basic Obedience
- Basic Manners
- Dog-dog reactivity
- Stranger aggression
- Polite greetings
- Loose leash walking
- Counter surfing
- Leave it
Peace of mind and results
- We are 100% positive based, so you can rest easy knowing your dog is having a great time while learning their P’s and Q’s.
- Your dog will be trained in your home and/or wherever you need her to respond, so you get results where you need them.
- We accept only three clients at a time, allowing us to customize training plans to your goals and your dogs learning style.
- We transfer the training to you, so you enjoy the results.
How our continuing education program works
3 Steps to a better behaved dog
Our private dog training Continuing program has three parts:
- 1. Initial Consult
- We come to your home to understand your goals, meet your dog, and form a customized training plan
- 2. We train your dog
- Our trainer works with your dog three times each week, typically for 4-6 weeks. We work in your home, neighborhood, favorite parks-wherever trouble is occurring or you need her to respond. You are welcome to watch the training sessions, or go about the myriad of other tasks on your plate.
- 3. We transfer the training to you
- We end each week with a transfer session designed to teach your dog to be as responsive to you as she is to her trainer. She learns to do her new tricks for you, and you learn simple steps to keep her new training strong.
- Our trainer will recommend a program length designed specifically to meet your goals, but we find most cases fall between 4 and 6 weeks.
Initial Consult: $150
4 Week Day School Program: $1,800 includes 3 trainer-dog sessions and one transfer session/week.
6 Week Day School Program: $2,650 includes 3 trainer-dog sessions and one transfer session/week.